Designed to transition between polished looks and casual style, this parka is the waterproof, seam-sealed and windproof answer to your daily commute. A recycled polyester lining helps reduce environmental impact.
- Shell: 75D 116 g/m2 DryVent™—100% polyester; durable water-repellent (DWR) finish and lining
- Lining: 50D 116g/m2 100% recycled polyester
- Technical, weatherproof, seam-sealed parka
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
- Interior media pocket at right chest
- 3-piece hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Contrast embroidered DryVent™ logo at left cuff
- Mesh venting and classic design lines at back
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
RECYCLED CONTENT: Made from post-consumer, recycled content.